Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Savage Nation Calls CAIR's Bluff

For the past several months I turned my attention to a whole panoply of wrongs being perpetrated on America and it's sovereign citizens. But at the close of 2007, I really should make a statement defining how I truly feel about the so-called, "Religion of Peace", and about Islam and Muslims generally. But Michael Savage of The Savage Nation beat me to the punch:

"I'm not gonna put my wife in a hijab. And I'm not gonna put my daughter in a burqa. And I'm not getting' on my all-fours and braying to Mecca. And you could drop dead if you don't like it. You can shove it up your pipe. I don't wanna hear any more about Islam. I don't wanna hear one more word about Islam. Take your religion and shove it up your behind. I'm sick of you."
Ditto. I don't want to be sensitive to "Muslim feelings" - I don't give a crap about Muslim feelings, and as I have done in the past, I will continue to do everything in my power to shine the light on their deceptive, deceitful, hateful, warring ways.



Here's a little taste of the "Religion of Peace"...it's September 1st, a day all Russian children look forward to - it's the first day of school, an annual celebration - full of hope and excitement.

Then the Chechens showed up.



The next time you hear CAIR speak about Islam as a "religion of peace", remember this event.

Trackbacked to: Woman Honor Thyself